Wednesday 13 January 2016

Poster



Above is my poster for my artist, SPCTRM. The house style, along with my digipak, is all dominantly dark colours that are juxtaposed to very bright colours. I used an image that isn't on my digipak as I wanted to keep them separate. The image contains a girl, who's hiding her face but standing very timidly. The hidden face creates an ambiguity about who this artist is.

It features the most important factor of a poster: the release date which is very broad and takes up the poster. As well as my social media links featuring my handle underneath it. Lastly, it features a QR code for people to download the lead single of the album for free. This is a unique selling point as they'll get to listen to the artist and see wether they will want to actually purchase the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment