Tuesday 17 November 2015

Editing: Wind Effect

 For my digipak, I like the idea of it looking like it came straight from an old VHS television; I like that the glitches and scan lines that disrupt the image.

This is the image before the editing started. 
This is the photo after the editing process. As you can see, the rainbow hand is all disrupted and is slightly fading to the left.



To achieve this effect, I went onto Filter > Stylise > Wind. The wind effect makes the image look like the wind is literally blowing it away.    




Once I clicked my desired effect, this pop-up appeared with many different ways the wind filter can manipulate the image. I chose to stick with the wind effect as the other two were no where near the effect I wanted to achieve. 





No comments:

Post a Comment